Friday, February 29, 2008

The Return of the Top 10














I started trying to make my top 10 artist list and quickly learned I had no fucking clue about that so... hopefully I'll find some more luck with my CURRENT* top album list.

*throwing CURRENT in there gives me an excuse for leaving out some well deserved albums.

Quasimoto - The Unseen

King Crimson - In the Court of King Crimson

Pelican City - The Chilling Effect






Van Morisson - Astral Weeks







Modest Mouse - Everywhere And His Nasty Parlour Tricks [EP]










Neil Young - Tonights the Night (1975)










Devendra Banhart - Cripple Crow








Do Make Say Think - Goodbye Enemy Airship The Landlord Is Dead (2000)







Madvillain - Madvillainy







DJ Shadow - Endtroducing... (1996)








J Dilla - Donuts (2006)

No comments: